Hallockville Museum Farm
The Assistant Director assists the Executive Director and Hallockville Board in carrying out the organization’s educational mission.
The major position responsibilities are:
· Promoting the museum farm’s activities through use of traditional press and social media.
· Co- planning and implementation of programs and fundraising activities.
· Overseeing site rental program.
· Maintaining and updating the organization’s website.
· Developing print and electronic newsletters, advertisements, and other promotional materials.
· Coordinating and scheduling volunteer activities.
· Conducting outreach with schools, community groups, businesses, and the media.
· Assisting in development and writing of grant applications.
A full position description and submission requirements are available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
HALLOCKVILLE MUSEUM FARM
6038 Sound Avenue • Riverhead, New York 11901